“I just wanted to let you know how grateful we are for everything you did for the Kansas Half Marathon. We couldn’t have partnered with a better organization and group of people. We were able to raise a net amount of $66,382.50 for Health Care Access making this the most successful race in its entire history. We couldn’t have accomplished this without your help.”Elliot Johnson
Why RaceDay Timing Solutions?
RaceDay Timing Solutions has the experience, equipment, and passion to make your event a success. We have staffing and equipment to do multiple races on the same day and can travel anywhere in the US. To ensure you can deliver what runners value most, we use the latest chip timing technology, the ChronoTrack B-Tag timing system, to ensure you have accurate, prompt, and complete race results. We are a full service provider and if you need it (whether you know it yet or not) we can and will be there for you.
RaceDay Timing Solutions offers a wide variety of services to meet your race’s needs. A partial list of available RDTS services include:
- Complete Finish Line Services using the latest computerized chip timing technology
- Printed accurate results
- Finish Line inflatable arches, clocks, banners, flags, barriers
- Live results platform that includes finisher photos/video, Facebook, Twitter, and text messaging options
- Searchable results posted to your website and ours
- Race concept development
- Race sponsorship materials: request letters, thank you letters, ideas for sponsor levels
- Permit applications, police assistance
- Course design, layout, certification and finish line logistics
- Course marking, cones, directional signage, mile markers and roadblocks
- Race day management plan and time line
- Manage event registration including online registration (www.enter2run.com) & data entry
- Bib number acquisition and preparation.
- T-shirt, brochure, and award design and acquisition
- Tenting, tables, chairs, water coolers, generators, sound system, megaphones, air horns
- Safety pins, registration forms, pens, cash, signage, banners
- Race advertising, online calendars, social networking, and email blasts
- Volunteer training and coordination
- Personalize our services to meet your requirements. Ask what we can do for you!
*Please note that not all aforementioned services will be provided for each event, but we will do our best to meet your needs. For a list of what’s included in our basic timing service package, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .